Anonymous asked: Ate, tips/share your experience naman sa mga subj na to? And sino naging prof nyo each? Bus Com, Obli, OM (more on math po ba to?), Hum Behavior, Mktg Reseach (Thesis po ba to? And how do you choose your thesis mate? Friends?), Distrib Mgmt, Retail Mgmt, Consumer B.How true po bang wala nang OR sa 2nd sem? Papalitan daw ng OM2? What’s your section po pala? Mas maganda daw PM kasi practitioner nagtuturo?? Dami kong tanong LOL Thanks ate!
Bus Com - Maam Majul
Oblicon- Sir Montemayor
OM- Sir Alta (Formulas and Analysis)
Human Behavior - Maam Cabrera
Marketing Research - Sir Acuna (Yeah intro to thesis)
DM and CB- Sir Angeles
Retail Management - Sir Manalo
*I’m from 3m5 (PM sched) and concerning the OM2 issue, I heard of that yet I’m not sure if it’ll be implemented this school year. Ahmm the subjects are getting harder though regardless of your schedule so try to give off some sweaty effort lol haha :) Never ever flunk CB and MR. Good day x
Anonymous asked: Hello dear, mind to share your beauty routine? You have such a nice skin :))
I’m gonna take that compliment for now. Thank you x
Ahm where to start? Actually, having this kind of skin is what I consider a blessing for it runs in our genes. I mean both my parents and my siblings enjoy the same skin as I do yet mine’s better. LOLJK
Taking good care of your body is the key. I don’t have a routine for my skin alone but I think there are some things that I do which help me, somehow.
1. I drink liters of water a day, literally.
2. I’m pro to healthy eating and I tend to go organic as possible because we’re trained that way. But I never deprive myself from munching some tempting dishes. I see to it that I always do “No. 1” Hihi
3. Not sure if this counts: I don’t eat pork for a different reason. Studies prove that pink meat mainly causes cancer. But if I have no choice, I eat minute portions of it just to make a meal pass.
4. Sleep 8 hours or more a day.
5. I don’t have a permanent stuff to put on my face but I always assure my beauty products are natural as possible. It isn’t good to torture your skin with a lot of chemicals. For now, I’m using Kiehl’s facial wash whenever I feel my skin’s filthy and it is fine. Sometimes I use Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash but I prefer the first one.
Hope these would help lol. God bless x